WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Sunday 12 February 2012

10 Kpop Songs To Make You CRY This Valentine's!

Who says Valentine's is always a happy day for everyone? Some are actually crying at the corner of their rooms. I won't ask you not to cry but I can share with you 10 Kpop songs to cry along with you!

First up to go is nonetheless the very epic sad song - after 11 years still being remembered strongly! It's no other than - G.O.D!

#1 G.O.D - Lie
"Farewell (Don't go) Be happy (Don't leave) Forget me, forget and move on (Don't forget me) I'm... (Yeah, I am) I'm okay (It hurts...) Don't worry about me and move on (Please don't leave)"


#2 8Eight - The End Is Coming
"Love is leaving, my love is leaving me. A one and only love for me. She's throwing me away"


#3 Jong Hyun - So Goodbye
"So goodbye , to the lonely me who once hide in the dark, I need you, I need your love again"


#4 KISS - Because I'm A Girl
"Although I will curse you I'll still miss you. Since I am a girl, to whom love is everything"


#5 Lee Seung Chul - That Person
"That person was like my oxygen. That person is now leaving"


#6 2AM - I Can't Let You Go Even If I Die
"I can't let you go, even if I die"


#7 Tim - I Love You
"Please turn back just once sometime. If I wait endlessly like this today. Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside. I love you."


#8 UKISS - 0330
"I can't. I can't stand it. I cannot stand a day without you."


#9 Monday Kiz - Shadow
"I couldn't get any closer as if I was a shadow. I pity myself for being so upset"



#10 4 Men - Reason
"It was love from long before. I will scream to the world that I love you. I will protect you from now on. Even if my body changes, My heart is still here. My heart knows you first"


There you go! Whether you are crying in front of your desk, on your bed or at the corner of your room; let's pull ourselves and get back up and be ready for more songs which show how much we are worth for!

1 comment:

  1. ommo ommo..#9 monday kiz geurimja had juz chosen to be OST of 해를품을달 ㅎㅎㅎ now most of the kpop chart is ost from this drama...looks like this song is going to be daebak soon as well...kkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete