WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Monday 26 March 2012

Things I Miss #2: 계란말이 Kye-Ran-Mar-I (Egg Rolls)


I love Egg Rolls! 너무 너무 좋아 nomu-nomu-choa (really love it) ! When I was staying in Korea, my host and my academy used to prepare Egg Rolls during lunch or sometimes during breakfast. It's such a simple dish yet can be so fulfilling.

I think indeed it's true that some times life happiness can come in the simplest form! Like egg rolls!

Do you remember who loves to eat 계란말이 kyeranmari (egg roll)?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GU JUN PYO from Boys Over Flowers K-drama!


No comments:

Post a Comment