WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Monday 7 November 2011

BEAST Yo Seub is Bored!


Ok what do you think Yo Seub is feeling? Some of you might say "Hey Rue, come on he doesn't look bored he looks cool ok!". I know I know..... 난 알아요 (nan-a-ra-yo | I know). This line is taken from Se7en's "I Know" :
Yea I totally agree on the cool part but when I look at that picture it also gave me a feeling of him shouting inside "Tell me what to do!! So boring!!" That's how I ended up with this picture!

This word helps you to express whenever you are bored or you just don't know what to do. It's super easy to use and since many people like to post "Bored..." as their Facebook Status, if you want to Koreanise it you can now use 심심해! 

Anyone of you follow Super Junior's Full House? I think it was aired around year 2005. I totally love it. If you noticed, 동해 (Dong-Hae) mentioned "심심하면" (shim-shim-ha-myeon | If bored) at 1:17.


Hope you are not feeling bored reading this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment