WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Monday 24 October 2011

Travel: Hello GuestHouse, Busan

A good night's sleep after a worn out day is very important to me! I backpack around Korea, but I do not choose to go way too budget as well. When it comes to a night's sleep, I'm more than willing to pay extra for a cleaner, quieter, safer & more comfortable place.

Busan, being one of the top tourist spot, has loads of guest houses around. If you are looking for something affordable, convenient and youthful, Hello Guesthouse would be the best pick for you.

A sneak peak at Hello Guesthouse:

What I like about Hello Guest House:

  1. Friendly staff to give you local tips on where to find the best BBQ eel!
  2. Breakfast provided. Kitchen is very well-equipped
  3. Internet access provided.
  4. Laundry at 3000 won per laundry
  5. Super clean and neat
  6. Toilet has everything! Shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer, even make ups & sun block!
  7. Nice living room area for you to mingle around with other backpackers
  8. Lockers provided, not too big though
  9. Bed sheets are super cute!
  10. Just 3 minutes walk away from Haeundae beach
  11. Just 2 minutes walk away from Haeundae Subway
  12. Just a minute walk away from the nearest bar & restaurant, and 5 - 10 minutes walk away from other bars & restaurants
Tell me, isn't this guest house great to stay? :)

Hello Guest House earned a rating of 94% at Hostelworld!

Rate:
27,000 Won (USD 25) per night in a 4 bed dorm.
They have cheaper rates for 6 bed dorms and 8 bed dorms!

Directions:

Exit at Haeundae metro station, Exit 5

Walk for 100 metres and you'll see Thursday Party on your right

Turn right at the corner after Thursday Party

 Walk for approximately 300 meters and you'll see Hello GuestHouse


Do stay at Hello GuestHouse if you ever drop by Busan!

Hello Guesthouse Facebook

10 comments:

  1. hello rue!
    I came across your blog post when searching for the website for hello guesthouse.. you don't happen to know their website address do you?... as my friends and I from Australia are hoping to stay there :)
    cheers
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps your blog is seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe!

    Thanks so much for the compliment! :) I'm updating more travel stuff soon.

    They have a Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/HELLO-GuestHouse-D/176859732375435?sk=info

    Thanks for reminding me on this! Just updated the post!

    Can't seem to find the website. But they are seriously friendly just drop a post on their wall they'll reply you fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like a nice place to stay. Do you know their email? Did you pay the room directly when you arrived there or deposit full amount before? Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!

    Thanks for dropping by Rika!

    Just dug out my emails! Yes you can email dlgiddal@naver.com, or drop a note at their FB they are pretty responsive! :)

    I paid a deposit of 10% via Traveller's Point,then I pay in cash when I'm there :) Usually they prefer receiving in Cash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'll be travelling alone this November and will go to Busan for 2 nights. Did you travel alone and stay at the dorm with other backpackers too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole! I went with my cousins. It's perfectly safe, secure, clean, and fun so no worries. Perhaps you can take the 4 female dorm :) Very lovely and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I c... Mind to share me your itinerary? Or at least some interesting places I should visit? I'm now still doing my homework for my 12-day trip. So many things to research about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Busan to chill and for the beach so I didn't go much around.
      Haeundae is a must - http://herkoreanthings.blogspot.com/2011/10/travel-haeundae-beach-busan.html
      If you want to see Busan at night in a glance you can always get the bus trip - http://herkoreanthings.blogspot.com/2011/10/travel-busan-night-city-bus-tour.html

      Check out Nurimaru APEC house, Jalgachi market, Haedong Yonggungsa temple, and make sure you try any local BBQ eel :) It will be great to grab a beer and fried chicken beside the streets at night too. :)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete