WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Featured Story: DJ Wayne's Experience with FT Island!

Yay! Her Korean Things love to share stories of Kpop lovers and their experience with anything Korean related. So fortunate to have my friend who is also MY FM's "Kpop More More" DJ Wayne to share her interview experience with FT Island who recently held their PLAY! Concert in Malaysia on January 14!

This will be HKT's first feature story, thanks so much Wayne for sharing your wonderful experience with us!
FT ISLAND & DJ WAYNE: She looks like she's part of the band too!

Can you share with us what do you usually do in MY FM's "Kpop More More" Programme?
I introduce or recommend Kpop fans the best Kpop songs in town. However rather than just introducing new or current famous Kpop songs, I find extra joy while engaging with my audiences and listen to their views on song lyrics, or what meaning does a certain Kpop song brings to them.

Recently you just interviewed FT Island! How did it feel like to be chatting with them within such a close distance?
Awesome! I was indulging in the moment of who I'm seeing and whose voice I'm listening to!

What impression did FT Island give you?
They were really nice and totally hilarious! The recording atmosphere was very good!

Share with us the most memorable instance while you were interviewing FT Island?
Haha there was this moment when they stepped into the interview room and I saw them whispering among themselves some words like "si tu ru??", "aniya...", "fashion!" etc. Moments later I got to know that they were actually discussing about my attire! My "si-tu-ru = see through" jacket just gave them the opportunity to practise their English!

Another moment was when they were asked to recommend their favourite Korean food, Hong Ki and Jae Jin enthusiastically sort of rapped their list of favourite food! When it comes to food, they got hyped up all over!

Did it feel different watching them right in front of you compared to watching them on screen?
Yes! In real life they look so much better!

Who are you most interested in among all the 5 members of FT Island?
It'll be Hong Ki! I've a strong impression on him after watching his role as Jeremy in K-drama "You''re Beautiful"! He's just too cute!

Who gave you the strongest impression during the interview?
Jae Jin! He has such a bright cheerful smile!

If you were given a chance, what would you choose to do with FT Island?
Hmm I'm learning Korean language now so I hope I could personally interview them in Korean, and also other artistes of course!

One word to describe your feelings after the interview?
It would be "Beginning". This is my first time interviewing Kpop artiste. So it's just a start, and I will definitely continue to work hard and provide everyone more exclusive interviews!

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Being able to recommend good songs to everyone and sharing interesting entertainment news is happiness to me. I hope everyone will continue to support me and my programme, MY FM 韩情More More (MY FM KPOP More More)! Thank you so much for your support all this while!

Her Korean Things Says:
Thanks DJ Wayne for your story and  for always sharing with us awesome Kpop songs! May more Kpop artiste step into your interview room soon! :) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment