WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Sunday 1 January 2012

안녕 2011 안녕 2012!!!! A Dedication To You!

Happy 2012!! Do you believe you can write a short Korean passage via using song lyrics?

It might not be perfect but it's one good way to learn, at least it worked for me! Let me try doing it here :D

I'm anticipating 2012 very much, so many things I want to do, and dreams to achieve! If you have a dream you want to realize it so badly in 2012, this is dedicated to you! :)

MY DEDICATION TO ALL WHO ARE READING THIS

2011 안녕 그리고 2012 인녕! / Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!


2012에 난, 난 꿈이 있어요 / In 2012, I, I have a dream
비틀거리고 흔들려도 / I am staggering and shaking
난 또 한 걸음을 내디뎌요 / But I step forward towards
언젠가 만날 내 꿈을 향해 / The dream that I am going to meet some day


힘들 때면 난 눈을 감고 / When it's difficult I'll close my eyes
자신을 믿어 / I believe in myself
조금 힘들어도 웃는 날이 올꺼야 / Although it's tiring, there will be days to smile
결국 웃는 날이 올꺼야!/ Eventually a day to smile will come!


Once in a life time 우리 그 날 위해 / Once in a lifetime, for that day we..
영원히 함께 만들어 가야할 Love for your dreams / will work together forever, so have love for your dreams


꿈을 기억할거야 /I'll remember my dreams
그 꿈을 믿어요 / I believe in those dreams


세상이 참 살만해! /  I can survive in this world!

WHAT SONGS DID I USE?
2011 안녕 그리고 2012 인녕! / Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012! 
[Hye Sung & Eric: Hello & Goodbye] Click to video

2012에 난, 난 꿈이 있어요. / In 2012, I, I have a dream
[Insooni: A Goose' Dream] Click to video (Davichi's Cover)

비틀거리고 흔들려도 / I am staggering and shaking
난 또 한 걸음을 내디뎌요 / But I step forward towards
언젠가 만날 내 꿈을 향해 / The dream that I am going to meet some day
[Kim Soo Hyun: Dreaming] Click to video

힘들 때면 난 눈을 감고 / When it's difficult I'll close my eyes
[Dream High Various Artist: Dream High] Click to video

자신을 믿어 / I trust myself
[4 Minute: Dreams Come True] Click to video

조금 힘들어도 웃는 날이 올꺼야 / Although it's tiring, there will be days to smile
결국 웃는 날이 올꺼야!/ Eventually a day to smile will come!
[UKISS: Someday] Click to video

Once in a life time 우리 그 날 위해 / Once in a lifetime, for that day we..
영원히 함께 만들어 가야할 Love for your dreams / will work together forever, so have love for your dreams
[Shinhwa: Once In A Lifetime] Click to video

꿈을 기억할거야 /I'll remember my dreams
[Shinhwa: Once In A Lifetime] Click to video

그 꿈을 믿어요 / I believe in those dreams
[Insooni: A Goose' Dream] Click to video (Davichi's Cover)

세상이 참 살만해! / I can survive in this world!
[Super Junior: Here We Go!] Click to video


ROMANIZATION:
2011 안녕 그리고 2012 인녕! / ishipiril anyeong keurigo ishipiri anyeong!

2012에 난, 난 꿈이 있어요 / ishipiri e nan, nan kkumi isseoyo
비틀거리고 흔들려도 / biteunkeorigo heundeullyeodo
난 또 한 걸음을 내디뎌요 / nan ddo han keoreumeul naedidyeoyo
언젠가 만날 내 꿈을 향해 / eonjaena mannal ne kkumeur hyanghae

힘들 때면 난 눈을 감고 / himdeulddaemyeon nan nuneul kamgo
자신을 믿어 / jashineu mideo
조금 힘들어도 웃는 날이 올꺼야 / jogeum himdeureodo utneunnari olkkeoya
결국 웃는 날이 올꺼야!/ kyeolguk utneun nari olkkeoya

Once in a life time 우리 그 날 위해 / Once in a lifetime, uri keu nal wihae
영원히 함께 만들어 가야할 Love for your dreams / yeongwonhi hamkkye mandeureo kayahal love for your dreams

꿈을 기억할거야 / kkumeul kiyeokhalkeoya
그 꿈을 믿어요 / keu kkumeul mideoyo

세상이 참 살만해! / sesangi cham salmanhae!

-end-

Would really love to break down the sentences to share with you all but I guessed it'll be a very long post. So let's just learn a whole phrase as itself!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND YES HAPPY 2012!!!


Credits: cheechingy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment