WELCOME 친구 CHIN-GU (FRIENDS)!

"Thanks for dropping by! Her Korean Things love to share K-Happiness with everyone through blogging down her encounters with anything Korean in her life. This is a place where stories go personal and the Kpop fanatic writer tend to relate most of her food, travel, concert, language, drama, songs, critics and whatever articles to anything Kpop! Feel free to read more about Her Korean Things here!"

Wednesday 7 December 2011

PREORDER: OFFICIAL Super Junior 2012 Desk Calendar from RM79, Wall Calendar from RM60, Wall + Desk from RM 160

Calling all ELFs!!! Collecting orders for the long awaited Official Super Junior 2012 Desk Calendar & Wall Calendar! Both to be released on Dec 14! I'm so getting the Desk calendar for myself!

WALL CALENDAR
380 x 465 mm (Vertical)
Pages: 15



DESK CALENDAR
Size: 210 x 260 mm (vertical)
Page: 76




PRICE LIST

PRE-ORDER DEADLINE: 
DEC 20
Fill in Order Form HERE

DELIVERY:
Free to 1 address only.
Delivery starts from Dec 22 onwards and will take 5 - 7 working days.


Feel free to browse other items Here.

Remember, pre-order deadline is DECEMBER 10!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Hey, I still want to buy the calender!! Is it still available?? I want buy 3 sets! I/m really interested with it! Please reply me here or email to me [eve-0505@hotmail.com]
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    As of now nope, but I have 2 extra wall calendar though.

    Unless you can wait a while, I'll try check with Korea see do they have extra stocks :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good!! You help me check for the desk calender, I want 3 sets. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete